Advanced Biodynamic Massage
April 20-23, 2018 | Cost: $800 | Deposit: $800 | Spaces Left: 0Log In to Register
Register for the Workshop
Register for the Workshop - Check Payment
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday from 9am-6pm
30 CEUs | read reviews
- 30% discount for students repeating the class
- this course is a pre-requisite for the Biodynamic Massage Immersion in 2018
- registration closes on March 20 @ 6pm so we have time to arrange assistants for the number of participants.
Amplify your perception of and response-ability to quietude. Learn how to let go and observe the quietude direct the massage treatment. Examine and resolve practitioner motives so touch occurs without intent, becoming exquisitely nurturing. The Advanced Biodynamic Massage workshop moves bodyworkers towards mastery. When the practitioner can relinquish what they think should happen and embody quietude's movements, new dimensions of understanding and integration become available to the client. The new assessment approach of palpating inner-body configurations will be introduced as we facilitate congruency between inner-body and physical body forms.
- Heart to hub connection - Creating a felt-sense, bi-directional, pathway from the inner body of the practitioner to the quietude hub of the client.
- Increased practitioner quietude - Examining motives and fears of the practitioner which thwart the depth of quietude. How to work with them dynamically in the moment as they arise as well as how to work with them outside of treatment sessions.
- Communication & Boundaries - Recognizing the need to communicate and clarify boundaries, assessing one's own comfort, setting one's own boundaries, when to speak up to clarify, follow-up after practicing with new boundaries in place.
- Dissolving separateness - Ensuring touch occurs from the place in the practitioner where the front and back energy centers meet the central channel. Working all physiological ages of the client simultaneously (foetus, infant, child, adolescent, adult, elder). Going beyond client gender.
- Engaging quietude transits - how to facilitate the passage of quietude through central channels, joint spaces, meridians and chakras.
- Supporting inner-body configurations of clients; how to palpate the configurations, how to provide support for them while working.
- Synchronizing hands with the movements within hubs - applying repetitive strokes according to the movements developing within a hub of quietude.