Cranial 1 - Biodynamic Interface
March 16-19, 2018 | Cost: $700 | Deposit: $100 | Spaces Left: 0Log In to Register
Register for the Workshop
Register for the Workshop - Check Payment
9am-1pm and 2:30-6pm, Friday thru Sunday
9am-1pm on Monday
27 CEUs | read reviews
30% discount for students repeating the course - $490
At the heart of any healing modality lies the ability to remain present; biodynamic cranial therapy teaches us how. Come learn this subtle yet extremely potent way to facilitate deep healing.
With the Biodynamic approach, we form a relationship to the health already abiding within the client and facilitate it's expression throughout their entire being. Learn how to palpate and employ cranial motility, fulcrums and neutrals to engage the deepest healing resources.
You will learn how to sensitively work with the cranio-sacral system, advance your confidence in subtle palpation skills and experience the profound stillness at the heart of health. Open to all licensed health-care providers and those enrolled in a health-care training school.
Registration closes on March 2 @ 9pm so we have time to arrange an optimum number of assistants.
What you will learn
- a sensation-based way to verify being centered and grounded when working with clients
- how to modulate awareness to perceive the three-dimensional entirety of specific elements within the client
- how to form a physical interface which amplifies the cranial system’s self-healing potency
- what quietude is and how it is affected by the practitioner’s state relative to the client
- how to train the felt-sense to palpate the client’s derma-body and inner-body
- how to detect where healing forces are gathered and working on behalf of your client, to connect with these forces and let them guide the treatment process
- how to palpate motility and orient neutrals to usher in profound healing; biodynamic treatment cycles