Cranial 2 - Deepening Quietude
April 13-16, 2018 | Cost: $700 | Deposit: $700 | Spaces Left: 2Log In to Register
Register for the Workshop
Register for the Workshop - Check Payment
9am-1pm and 2:30-6pm, Friday thru Sunday
9am-1pm on Monday
27 CEUs | read reviews
30% discount for students repeating the course - $490
pre-requisite: Cranial 1 - Biodynamic Interface
Using the "neutral" as an access point, we will cultivate a relationship to developing quietude. It is this relationship to quietude that trains us directly and takes us beyond tides, teachers and techniques.
Encounter new depths of being within yourself as we shift from neutral to stillness, approaching Silence. Receive personalized, hands-on assistance with the application of awareness and refinement of interfaces. Gain confidence by profoundly feeling the deepening quietude which brings unmistakable health.
Open to all who have prior training in biodynamic cranial work, with the ability to form "neutrals". This course is a pre-requisite for the "Unwinding" workshop.
Registration for this workshop will close on March 23 so we have enough time to arrange an optimal number of assistants.
What you will learn
- cultivating the central channel and opening up the pathways between the heart and hands
- advancing pineal palpation skills to bring your presence where it is needed most in the moment for the client
- how to palpate the client’s central channel and monitor their baseline quietude
- how to allow the practitioner’s eyes, hands and central channel to be moved by the quietude operating on behalf of the client.
- expanding one's understanding of the spectrum of quietude; learning to palpate neutral phase shifts.
- how to discern and remedy the aspects of our inner-body which are out of unity with the quietude process; deepening quietude in ourselves to perceive and understand more