Cranial 3 - Dissolution and Disappearance
May 17-20, 2019 | Cost: $800 | Deposit: $100 | Spaces Left: 0Log In to Register
Register for the Workshop
Register for the Workshop - Check Payment
9am-6pm, Friday thru Sunday
9am-1pm on Monday
pre-requisite: "Cranial 2 - Deepening Quietude"
Registration for this workshop will close on May 3 so we have time to arrange an appropriate number of assistants.
Deep inner work for the practitioner to help them move along the spectrum of quietude towards Silence. Set aside personal preferences, affinities, motives and desires. Learn how to remain unruffled, aware and at peace as your sense of self dissolves. Perhaps even disappear altogether. As the practitioner becomes less, the healing becomes more.
- Review the basics of the biodynamic interface: centered, grounded, derma body, inner-body, pineal palpation.
- Clarify and amplify the Heart-Hand-Hub continuity.
- Explore how practitioner motives influence the interface.
- Learn how to address motives during treatment and beyond the office.
- Understand the relationship between hub-swaddling, hub pith and neutral phase shift.
- Process facilitation via: supine floating, 4:4 interfacing, group field amplification.
- Working with quietude reservoirs and transits post phase change.
- Practice of non-dual emplacement via pineal palpation.
- Practice of merging solid and empty spaces to sample the indescribably undifferentiated.