Intermediate Biodynamic Massage
Oct 11-14 | Cost: $700 | Deposit: $100 | Spaces Left: 11Log In to Register
Register for the Workshop
Register for the Workshop - Check Payment
Friday, Saturday, Sunday - 9am-6pm
Monday - 9am-12pm
26 CEUs | read reviews
- pre-requisite: successful completion Beginning Biodynamic Massage
- 30% discount for students repeating the course - $490 tuition
- registration closes on October 1 @ 6pm
Develop the ability to palpate quietude in the client's central channel. Monitor the central channel quietude while massaging local connective tissue hypertonicities, adhesions and other restrictions. Discover how to enable healing in the space between your hands, while each hand is performing its own local treatment.
The Intermediate Biodynamic Massage workshop challenges bodyworkers to broaden their perceptive faculties to include the whole of the client in each moment. We will explore how to make massage a three dimensional, unifying experience that brings a sense of integrated wholeness for the client.
Learn how to:
- Advance your skills with vector, pressure, surface area of contact.
- Increase your sensitivity to quietude as a marker for proper application during treatments.
- Develop pineal perception to palpate the central channel and quietude directly.
- Treat with both hands in different locations; each hand at a local density.
- Treat with both hands in different locations; working the space in-between the hands.
- Improve your standing, full body scanning assessments to prioritize where and how to work.
- Apply effleurage to reconnect dissociated regions, leaving the client feeling three dimensional and whole.